Monday, October 6, 2008

Time

It is time to reevaluate things. I have had to increase my Actos because of the steroid inhaler. Meds are now running about $150-$200 a month. Not exactly what I had in mind for this year. I am trying to figure out how to get everything taken/done in a day. It seems like evenings are a waste because I am just tired. I have started going to bed no later than 10:00 pm. I am trying to plan my evenings better. This week I have worked out evening meals ahead of time so I know what I am going to fix. I want to be able to use my wiifit or do yoga for 30 minutes in the evening and read for at least 30 minutes. I find it is taking me all weekend to just read my assignments because I am crashing during the week. Not a good thing when I need to start writing papers on the weekend...and I would like to have a life too (c: It would be nice to be able to do one thing every evening in the house. It would keep me from feeling like such a failure at keeping house. Work is overwhelming at times ... I find that lunch time is more of an escape than time to study...same with the bus time. On a positive note, I have started eating breakfast again which makes me feel better. I want some creative time too -- where will that fit in? An hour a week is not too much to ask for. I want to make abominal snowmen for Jenny this week. I have collected all the materials, so now it is just a matter of timeing. I also want to go to the Renissance Fair next weekend. Life is too short, there is just not enough time. So it is Monday ... I will see how things are going on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

"There is no time like the present"

You can do this, just as you planned and being organized always helps! All we can do is keep trying. I love you