Monday, October 20, 2008

It's all about the numbers.

Well, my reevaluation is still in process. Trying to do to much always gets me in trouble. I am still eating breakfast ...that is good. I have started testing again in the morning. The new dose of Actos should be kicking in since I have been on it several weeks. I can tell by my bloated weight gain. Pants are tight, etc. {Sighs} I am going to focus on my morning numbers and try to bring them down to normal. Shouldn't be a problem if I get on a good diet (not rice krispy treats). So I am going to chronicle my numbers here every morning. That should hold me somewhat accountable. After I do this for two weeks, then I will start posting what kind of exercise (movement) I am doing each day.

PS: My number for today is 111. I am shooting for 90.

No comments: