Saturday, September 20, 2008

Angry Part II

I HATE the state of my house. It seems that I never have enough time to keep it neat and clean. I am really going to have to try to find the time with all of the other things going to do better. Allergies are giving me a fit – cats, dogs and grass among other things. All of the dust and stuff in this house is not making things better. And then there is Gus… we have a love/hate relationship. I know he is not well himself. But for the last 12 years I have been the one to have clean up after him. It doesn’t help that he has dirty litter habits. This weekend I am going to have to balance studying with trying to make headway in at least part of the house. I would love to have a clutter free first floor with flowers on the dining room table. I would like to have the rest of the place breatheable and neat! You can find the first part of my rant here.

No comments: