Sunday, September 21, 2008

Step, Step, Step

Eeek! I used my WiiFit this morning. I unlocked the advanced step and immediately wished I was doing DDR. It adds stepping sideways on the balance board with purple feet along with the step off the board to the side blue feet! Plus clapping. Of course the pace is higher. Just when I thought I would fall on the floor it says 'let's speed things up.' At that point I just watched (c: I really do need to work on my coordination. My yoga half moon wasn't too bad, but I can't figure out how to raise my hands with the hula hoop girl. I will try the downhill ski later today ... poor little guy, I make him so dejected. Guess I will just have to keep trying until he is happy (c:

1 comment:

Jenny said...

some wii things i've learned this week:
- for every 1000 times you play the ski game, you make it through all of the poles once.
- stepping sideways is HARD, but once you figure out the pattern it's okay. don't wear pants that you can trip over though. i'm having timing issues kicking with the green feet. meep!
- when you're the hula hoop girl and someone throws a hoop at you, stop hula-ing, raise your arms and lean towards that side. when you catch it, start spinning again.
=) it's a LOT of trial and error, but it's fun.you can do it!