Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wheeeeeee WiiFit

This evening I set up the WiiFit here at home that Jenny gave me for my birthday. I had to be reevaluated … I guess the set up didn’t save from her machine to mine. My settings were about the same but I did gain 3 Wii years! I am getting better at the aerobic step. It reminds me of DDR which I might have to investigate for the Wii. I am still really pathetic at the downhill ski. Poor guy, who knows when he will be happy! I tired quickly. I guess it is all the steroids and heavy duty antibiotics I am on. I look forward to going to the pulmonologist next week. I think that I must have inhaled something toxic – it is the only thing that makes sense.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sorry you had to reset everything, the first time was just a trial run anyway. (= Now that it's all setup, I'm sure you'll be happier to hop on! See you tomorrowwwwww!